Friday, August 21, 2009

Packing in the Playing Before a New School Year

The day after we came home from LA we went to San Francisco to play. We stayed with our friends Ask Rick and Diane. (Note our new SF sweatshirts: warm and cuddly fleece--and a deal at $11.99!)




We took the train into the city from their house in Palo Alto.


We had a fun lunch and great talks with Jim's sister and her new and wonderful husband at the SF Museum of Modern Art. (They were married in July.) And they got us into the amazing Georgia O'Keefe and Ansel Adams exhibit for free!! How cool is that?

Jim Jessica and Richard


The San Francisco Museum of Modern Art


We played in a fountain. (Notice I am taking this picture from BEHIND the waterfall.)



We ate at a Burmese restaurant where I had the BEST fried bananas I have ever eaten outside of Thailand. (So within five days I got to eat Chinese, Italian, Japanese, Middle Eastern, and Burmese food. I was in gastronomic heaven.)

I love San Francisco, and to spend a few days with dear friends and family filled my soul before I started school.

No comments: