Friday, April 11, 2008

Still in pain, but more hopeful

I wrote a letter to the GI doctor, expressing my sadness that I would have to be in pain for another month. Reading the information on the Internet had not made me any more confident about waiting a month to find out if I had stomach cancer or not. (I’ll bet doctors hate it when we consult the Internet.) Anyway the kind and knowledgeable Dr. P. called after he got the letter, and he moved the endoscopy up to next Wednesday (the 16th) at 7AM!!!! I am doing the happy dance over here.

No comments: