Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Waiting, wating, waiting

I am now laying around guilt free, watching movies, eating sugar cereal, and surfing the web, while I recover from the endoscopy. The procedure went well. People were kind to me, my hypoglycemia wasn’t too painful from the fasting, they didn’t have trouble inserting the IV, and people brought me heated blankets. The best part: I got to wear my own clothes! They put the hospital gown on over my jeans and T-shirt. How cool is that? The sad, discouraging part for me now is that they didn’t find anything. It’s not an ulcer, and it’s not cancer. I’ve been in pain since February 29th and no one knows why. They are going to order more tests, and I’m going to wait some more. I am not a happy camper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well i'm glad to hear that it's not cancer. I wish you didn't have to keep hurting though. I love you.